With the Covid-19 outbreak currently happening, many people living with mental health problems are experiencing increased stress and anxiety levels. Quarantine or self-isolation is mentioned that it would have a negative impact on well-being. The Covid-19 is something that we don't have much control over. However, we can control how we react and respond to this matter.
Here Are 5 Ways To Cope With Corona Virus Anxiety
1. Incorporate CBD oil into your daily routine for mood assistance. The feelings of stress, fear and anxiety are normal during such pandemics. Taking CBD can help by interacting with CB1 and CB2 receptors in the endocannabinoid system to help alter serotonin signals. Studies has mention that not having enough serotonin may cause depression and anxiety.
2. Connect with family, friends and loved ones through phone calls, texting and video chats. This will help strengthen your bond and connection regardless that you may not be with them in person. It is highly important to realize that social distancing does not have to mean social isolation.
3. Look up and learn new nutritious home cooked recipes that can help boost your immune system. Cooking and baking can be an act of self care.
4. Mindful meditation, yoga, moving your body and take deep breaths will help in moments of anxiety.
5. Start journaling what you're grateful for as this will help focus on the good things in your life and you will naturally become more positive. Also, by noting what you are grateful for, you will gain a new perspective of what is truly important to you and appreciate in your life.