What are CBD creams and their benefits? CBD cream is a topical product infused with cannabinoids, which are compounds found in the cannabis plant. It's designed to be applied externally, onto the skin relieving any signs of pain or discomfort or simply soothing dry skin. It is known to provide quick concentrated relief without ingestion. Since topical CBD it is applied externally, it only affects the surface layers of the body. This is all it needs though if you suffer from pain or any discomfort in areas of your body.
There are many amazing and mind-blowing healing benefits of using CBD creams on the skin. As CBD provides anti-inflammatory properties either consumed orally or applied topically. CBD creams are a better alternative for pain relief than CBD oil as it can be applied directly to the area where you feel pain on your body. It will be more effective on that particular area as compared to CBD oil which provides a general pain relief in the body. Also, CBD creams have a concentrated effect on a person’s body to alleviate pain.
Additionally, CBD cream is all-natural and it does not contain any side effects that most painkillers have. Majority of people enjoy the application of CBD creams for muscle or joint pains, recent studies has also proven effective in relieving arthritis.
Besides dealing with chronic pain or sore muscles, CBD creams are also used for helping skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and sunburns. Below, you can learn more about the key ingredients in our Full Spectrum 1000mg Advanced Relief Cooling CBD Cream.
- CBD Oil: Effective in reducing chronic pain and inflammation.
- Witch Hazel Distillate: Contains many compounds with strong anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that helps prevent inflammation and neutralize free radicals. Beneficial to treating acne, eczema or psoriasis and can help soothe your skin.
- Menthol: Provides a cooling sensation to the skin and calm skin irritation.
- Arnica Flower Infusion: A healing herb that can help externally with bruises and sprains. With its healing effect, this helps restore muscles and relieve pain.
- Aloe Vera: Contains enzymes and highly anti-inflammatory that helps treat cuts, burns and soothe dry skin. Provides hydration and locks the moisture in your skin as this acts as a protective barrier that helps keep moisture locked in.
- 6 Essential Oils (Pine Scotch, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, White Camphor): Antibacterial and antiseptic properties that work together to eliminate chronic pain, muscle soreness and prevent skin infections.
- 7 Plant Extracts (Neem, Ivy Gourd, Eggplant, Tulsi, Basil, Turmeric Root, Aloe): Natural anti-inflammatory ingredients that work together to help soothe and condition the skin.
What are your thoughts about CBD creams? Drop us a comment and tell us your experience! We'd love to hear from you! #SokissCBD